Thursday, February 28, 2008

Week 4

So I'm trying to master bloglines and rss. Unless I've set it up wrong, I just find this technology a pain. It's just another thing I have to log in and check. Does anyone know if I can set it up so I can have them sent to my email address rather than having to log into bloglines?
I currently belong to a list called Library Link of the Day that's sent to my email address daily and I find some of the articles they sent useful as it keeps me up-to-date with the happenings of the library world (though it is predominately American).
The five feeds I selected are:
~ ABS blog for librarians
~ Bloglines news
~ The book design review
~ Librarybytes, and
~ Powerhouse museum - photo of the day.
But after seeing what they send, I might get rid of some and find something different.

Well, I'd better go find someone else's blog to comment on. I saw in the list a blog that may belong to someone where I work, so I'm going to go and read that and see if I can work out who it is.

No comments: